How To Save Time & Money By Managing Organisational Change Effectively
Practical advice and clear explanations for managers to help themselves and others make a difference by effectively handling people’s reactions to organisational change and restructuring.
Based on over 20 years of research and consultation in 40 countries, you will discover:
- The ‘secret’ about transition vs change
- The 3 main actions for managers to take when managing change
- The 3 stage process individuals need to adapt to imposed change
- The 4 underlying causes of a negative reaction to change
- The 5 organisational factors which have the greatest impact on employee morale
- The 5 key questions to ask to help others accept the need for change
- The 5 organisational factors which are most likely to help or hinder people during change
- A powerful framework for making a difference
For every book you purchase through our website we give 5 bricks towards building school classrooms supporting education in Cambodia as part of our partnership with B1G1.
Purchases outside of the UK are subject to the duty relevant to the country being purchased from.