How To Save Time & Money By Managing Organisational Change Effectively
Practical advice and clear explanations for managers to help themselves and others make a difference by effectively handling people’s reactions to organisational change and restructuring.
Based on over 20 years of research and consultation in 40 countries, you will discover:
- The ‘secret’ about transition vs change
- The 3 main actions for managers to take when managing change
- The 3 stage process individuals need to adapt to imposed change
- The 4 underlying causes of a negative reaction to change
- The 5 organisational factors which have the greatest impact on employee morale
- The 5 key questions to ask to help others accept the need for change
- The 5 organisational factors which are most likely to help or hinder people during change
- A powerful framework for making a difference
For every book you purchase through our website we give 5 bricks towards building school classrooms supporting education in Cambodia as part of our partnership with B1G1.