SOLUTION FOCUSED THINKING PROGRAMME
Join our 4-day Solution Focused Thinking Programme to supercharge your personal productivity, coaching, and leadership skills.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Master the seven key principles of the Go M.A.D.® Results Framework and how to apply these to solve problems, enable change and transform results.
Understand how you can achieve high levels of personal and team productivity through influencing yourself and others to think in a solution focused way.
Learn to use Go M.A.D. as a coaching framework and practice using an easy-to-use set of questions in a powerful pack of Go M.A.D.® coaching cards.
Amaze yourself and others through creative possibility thinking and a mini-innovation toolkit to produce breakthroughs!
Improve meetings and have “difficult” conversations with complete confidence in your ability to ask the right question at the right time to the right person.
Leave with robust action plans, a practical success toolkit for life and three months online coaching and mentoring support.
An Introduction to Solution Focused Thinking
- Understanding the key principles and links of the Go M.A.D. ® Results Framework.
- Applying the Go M.A.D. ® Results Framework as a development and diagnostic tool.
- Assessing personal motivation of self and others.
- Clarifying the link between thinking, actions & accelerating results.
- Learning and practicing 4 goal defining techniques.
- Developing and maintaining high self-belief.
- Identifying and influencing the 4 “helpful or hindering” thinking components.
- Moving from problems to solutions.
Coaching others to think in a solution focused way
- Designing and practising high quality questioning.
- Using the Results Framework to structure a personal thinking session.
- Exploring the 10 possibility thinking areas.
- Practising core coaching skills and techniques on key issues
- Differentiating between coaching content and coaching process.
- Giving and receiving feedback on performance.
- Overnight reading from “Go MAD about Coaching” book and preparation for advanced thinking skills.
Advanced and creative thinking skills
- Understanding and practising creative thinking (6 tools and techniques).
- Integrating creative high quality questions into thinking sessions.
- Practising peer coaching and receiving feedback.
- Using the Results Framework to accelerate & broaden day-to-day thinking.
- Applying the Go M.A.D.® Leadership Framework to enable change & cultural transformation.
- Learning review.
Helping teams to think in a solution focused way
- Preparing to make a difference to meetings.
- Using the Results Framework to facilitate meetings and “think on your feet”.
- Applying and adapting solution focused tools and techniques to create breakthroughs in project planning.
- Applying and adapting the Go M.A.D.® methodology and techniques for team working.
- Action planning & agreeing support for next 90 days.
- Learning review
WHAT PROGRAMME ATTENDEES SAY
“I really benefited from attending the Solutions Focused Thinking programme, both on a business and personal level. The methodology is practical and easy to use and I find my wider team getting value from the process when I apply the methodology in our team meetings. I’ve recommended many colleagues to attend this dynamic programme.”
Head of Culture
“Fantastic! I have been in the call centre industry for 15 years and thought that I had seen pretty much every way of coaching and managing people. I have been shown a whole new way of doing things that will have a great benefit to what we do here. I came away with the tools to move my managers and teams onwards to greater levels. I have also found a way of getting the managers to find the answers from within themselves instead of just asking questions that they know the answers to.”
Customer Relations Operations Manager
“A life changing course! I have spent the whole weekend explaining the course to friends and family, I am consciously changing my thoughts and behaviours with the confidence that it will become second nature. It is strange that we are always taught to behave better, from teachers and parents, no one thought to teach us to ‘think’ better to ourselves and better…what a difference it has made to me.”
Close Brothers Motor Finance