Engage and Empower
277 practical ways to improve productivity
How to move from just measuring the indicators of employee engagement to taking action that will have a direct impact on improving productivity.
Practical guidance for increasing engagement and empowering people to “Go Make A Difference”. Plus key questions to consider from a personal, leadership and organisational point of view.
Using the Go M.A.D. Results Framework to give a structured common sense approach and with 277 tried and tested tips, you will discover:
- The myths about employee engagement
- How to take a solution focused approach to engaging and empowering people
- 24 characteristics of engaged employees
- 16 characteristics of disengaged employees
- 100 engagement tips to help you increase your personal levels of productivity
- 109 leadership ideas about how to increase motivation, commitment, productivity and job satisfaction
- 68 leadership questions to help create a great environment for engagement and empowerment to thrive
For every book you purchase through our website we give 5 bricks towards building school classrooms supporting education in Cambodia as part of our partnership with B1G1.