Engage and Empower
277 practical ways to improve productivity
How to move from just measuring the indicators of employee engagement to taking action that will have a direct impact on improving productivity.
Practical guidance for increasing engagement and empowering people to “Go Make A Difference”. Plus key questions to consider from a personal, leadership and organisational point of view.
Using the Go M.A.D. Results Framework to give a structured common sense approach and with 277 tried and tested tips, you will discover:
- The myths about employee engagement
- How to take a solution focused approach to engaging and empowering people
- 24 characteristics of engaged employees
- 16 characteristics of disengaged employees
- 100 engagement tips to help you increase your personal levels of productivity
- 109 leadership ideas about how to increase motivation, commitment, productivity and job satisfaction
- 68 leadership questions to help create a great environment for engagement and empowerment to thrive
For every book you purchase through our website we give 5 bricks towards building school classrooms supporting education in Cambodia as part of our partnership with B1G1.
Purchases outside of the UK are subject to the duty relevant to the country being purchased from.