Manage your team through change
Change is a constant in our modern lives and something that we cannot avoid. Despite having to deal with it frequently, it is often difficult to manage for ourselves and challenging to know how to help others through the uncertainty and change that today’s world brings.
Our digital course is the ultimate guide to managing change and learners will benefit from our 25 years of experience of helping organisations and their people manage change effectively.
Including practical advice and clear explanations from our best-selling book ‘How to save time & money by managing organisational change effectively’ the course features short videos and exercises to help your people adapt and adjust to change quickly and easily.
Designed for managers, the course highlights the importance of ‘putting on your oxygen mask first’ to manage personal adjustment and ensure that managers are in the best position possible before attempting to support others. Managers will discover the secret to change and understand why people behave the way they do during change.
- Start with Yourself – Gain insights into the importance of understanding your reactions to change so you can best support your people.
- Recognise the Impact of Your Thinking – Discover how you can influence your thinking to see change in a completely different way.
- Speed Up Your Mental Adjustment – Learn how you can make your personal change journey quicker and easier.
- Focus on What You Can Influence – Explore the importance of deciding what to give attention to and avoid unnecessary worry and wasted time.
- Manage Your Team – Apply your learning about your personal change journey to help your team deal with change successfully.
- Help Your Team to Think Effectively – Recognise that you can’t control what others think but learn how you can influence this.
- Help Your Team to Deal with Negative Reactions – Counteract negative reactions to change with 3 key actions any manager can easily implement.
- Help Your Team to Adapt to Change – Apply the secret of change to ensure people smoothly adapt to new situations and needs.
- Create a Plan – Put your learning into action to positively affect current and future change.
"Discover the secret of change, how to 'put your own oxygen mask on first' and how to help others adjust quicker and more easily to it"
– Transition: Manage your team through change digital course