Better conversations + better thinking = better team productivity
This is not rocket science! How much time is being wasted in your organisation through unproductive meetings?
In 2020 we concluded a year long research study into how managers and team leaders could most easily improve team productivity. The findings revealed how productivity soared by improving three types of conversation and equipping team members with a shared practical toolkit of solution focused techniques.
The Go M.A.D.® Thinking Frameworks provide structure and flexibility to help people solve problems, ask better questions to improve meetings and make daily interactions more productive.
How it works
Spread and embed 7 key success principles
People like change when they are in control
The Go M.A.D.® Results Framework provides a simple, practical and flexible approach to problem solving and achieving goals. A team manager might use it as a coaching framework. A project manager might use the possibility thinking techniques to aid creativity and innovation. The 7 key success principles can easily be learned and applied by all team members as a shared language and practical toolkit to improve personal and team performance.
- Clearer defined goals
- Stronger motivation
- Higher self-belief
- More possibilities considered before planning priorities
- Greater collaboration and buy-in
- Everyone taking personal responsibility
- Action oriented to measure results
So, engage and empower your people
From a 60-minute masterclass or a 1-day Thinking Bigger, Better, Bolder workshop to a 30-Day Dash, a 60-day Results Acceleration Programme or a 12-month T.R.E.C.® Team Challenge, we can help you combine a variety of our off-the-shelf and digital solutions to design a bespoke solution to meet your specific needs. We consider anything a possibility.
NHS Ward Managers thinking differently during the global pandemic
- To accelerate E-rostering efficiency linked to staff wellbeing, retention and recruitment.
- To have a Solution Focused Thinking mindset to inform improvement work.
- To provide 37 Ward Managers with a clear framework and common language, which helps develop the wider workforce to administer safe and effective care.
- £743,000 cost avoidance savings in 2 months (mostly saved through reduced sickness and improved E-rostering to reduce reliance on expensive temporary recruitment agencies).
- All 37 wards showing consistent green compliance achieved within 6 months (Dec 2020-June 2021) *Previous stats showed all were either red/amber and had no improvement consistency.
"It came at just the right time for us – supporting our teams during the most challenging time of their working lives."
– Helen Howard, Deputy Director of Nursing, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust
What makes us different
Practical tools, techniques and immediate application
Accessible learning 24/7
Bite sized chunks of practical, inspirational learning are available digitally enabling scale and fast access by everyone from anywhere.
Go M.A.D.® Challenges
30, 60 and 90-day improvement challenges engage and empower people to Go Make a Difference applying the 7 key principles of our Results Framework
Proven approach to change mindset and behaviour
Our practical tools help individuals, teams and organisations change habits and create new ways of working