Reviewing now and planning for the future
We’ve been helping people with their career strategies for more than 25 years and discovered many people typically spend more time planning holidays than planning their career! This thought-provoking digital course contains a range of career management exercises designed to explore possibilities and develop future plans.
Successful organisations require engaged employees with the right skills, in the right place at the right time. This course offers more than 30 practical exercises relevant for everyone whatever stage they are with their career. It gives your team the time and tools to reflect on their personal development, where they want to be and how to maximise the opportunities provided by your organisation.
The course brings together the Go M.A.D.® Thinking System with practical activities to stimulate and spark new thinking. Packed full of tools, tips and insights the course is perfect for those who want to reflect on career choices both in the future and right now. Imagine the difference in your organisation if all your people were taking personal responsibility for their development and career planning.
- Take Career Responsibility – Learn the principles of success and how to apply them to managing your career.
- Think About Your Career – Discover how to positively shape your thinking about your career strategy.
- Design the Right Questions – Explore the questions to ask to get the answers you’re looking for.
- Choose Your Story – Reflect on your career so far and decide the essential elements of your future path.
- Plan Your Future – Take all your thinking from the course and create a plan that works for you.
"A practical toolkit to use time and time again to continually build on your career plan."
– Career Strategies digital course