Coach Yourself Through Change
It is said that change is constant, but if it is going on all the time, why does it sometimes seem so hard to cope with?
Our digital course is ideal for individuals who need help dealing with change and uncertainty. Learners will benefit from our 25 years of experience of helping people manage change effectively.
Including practical advice and clear explanations from our best-selling book ‘How to save time & money by managing organisational change effectively’ the course features short videos and exercises to help your people adapt and adjust to change quickly and easily.
Designed for individuals, the course encourages people to think about how they personally react to change. They will discover the reasons for negative reactions to change (and how to counteract them) and how to identify key actions and behaviours to successfully coach themselves through change.
- The Secret to Managing Change – Learn the difference between change and transition.
- How to Recognise the Impact of Your Thinking – Discover how you can influence your thinking to see change in a completely different way.
- How to Speed Up Your Mental Adjustment – Learn how you can make your personal change journey quicker and easier.
- How to Focus on What You Can Influence – Explore the importance of deciding what to give attention to and avoid unnecessary worry and wasted time.
- How to Take Control – Consider what you can control on your change journey and how to counteract possible negative feelings.
"Identify key actions and behaviours to implement to successfully coach yourself through change."
– Adapt: Coach Yourself Through Change digital course