Are you a senior leader looking to improve your team’s performance, transform your organization’s results, or enable significant change? Have you heard about the Go M.A.D. Thinking methodology but are unsure of its effectiveness?
We invite you to join us for a day of discovery at our inspirational headquarters, located in the heart of a lush forest, led by Andy Gilbert, the creator of the Go M.A.D. Thinking methodology and author of over 15 books. During this thought-provoking day, you will have the opportunity to learn how Go M.A.D. Thinking can help you and your team achieve success, enhance your problem-solving skills, and increase your decision-making abilities.
You will discover the power of Go M.A.D. Thinking and understand how it can transform the way you approach challenges, enabling you to unlock your full potential and achieve your goals. Don’t miss this chance to experience first-hand the benefits of Go M.A.D. Thinking and gain the skills and knowledge necessary to take your team and organization to the next level!
Whether you are eager to learn how our approaches to improved thinking can help you personally or how they can be applied to tackling team or even large-scale strategic issues, we will provide you with a relaxed, informal setting to share some key insights into engaging and empowering people to “Go Make a Difference”.
Spending quality time together will enable you to discover:
- More about our purpose of “Improving YOUR world through better thinking”
- How the Go M.A.D. Thinking frameworks have helped hundreds of organisations, across many sectors, in over 40 countries to improve their results – by engaging and empowering people to think bigger, better and bolder
- Proven, practical, powerful exercises and an approach that will help you personally to solve problems and achieve results more easily
- Some of the ‘secrets’ we have learnt over the past 25 years which have enabled ‘ordinary people’ to make extraordinary differences
- How to combine these thinking methods with system improvement approaches to turbo-charge organisational improvements
- A proven way to change organisational culture – and make it stick
- How leaders can gain a ‘triple impact’ by combining business improvement with coaching and team development
- Case studies from leaders and organisations who have gained some incredible results
You can also enjoy the fresh air and energising environment our rural retreat provides, have lunch with us and leave with some complimentary Go M.A.D. Thinking gifts to assist you in making a greater difference to improve your world (both inside and out of work).
This 1 day workshop will run from 10:00am till 4:00pm, with lunch and light refreshments on the following dates:
Location: Go MAD Thinking, Pocket Gate Farm, Off Breakback Road, Woodhouse Eaves, Leicestershire LE12 8RS.
Investment: 1 delegate: £295 (+VAT)
Book now: Email us at email@example.com to secure your place today!
"Everything you have shared with us has been really pragmatic. Not just full of theory and words. Its stuff that we can actually take back to make a difference. It’s been absolutely brilliant."
– Swinton Insurance