Thinking Bigger, Better & Bolder Live Workshop
Are you a senior leader new to Go M.A.D. Thinking? And perhaps wondering what it is all about? Or, maybe: how could it possibly help you, your team or your organisation to improve performance, transform results or enable change?
If so, then why not give yourself some quality time and join Andy Gilbert, our M.D., creator of the Go M.A.D. Thinking methodology and author of over 15 books, for a thought-provoking and fun day of discovery at his home and our inspirational HQ. in the middle of a forest!
- 6th June
Whether you are eager to learn how our approaches to improved thinking can help you personally or how they can be applied to tackling team or even large-scale strategic issues, we will provide you with a relaxed, informal setting to share some key insights into engaging and empowering people to “Go Make a Difference”.
Spending quality time together will enable you to discover:
- More about our purpose of “Improving YOUR world through better thinking”
- How the Go M.A.D. Thinking frameworks have helped hundreds of organisations, across many sectors, in over 40 countries to improve their results – by engaging and empowering people to think bigger, better and bolder
- Proven, practical, powerful exercises and an approach that will help you personally to solve problems and achieve results more easily
- Some of the ‘secrets’ we have learnt over the past 25 years which have enabled ‘ordinary people’ to make extraordinary differences
- How to combine these thinking methods with system improvement approaches to turbo-charge organisational improvements
- A proven way to change organisational culture – and make it stick
- How leaders can gain a ‘triple impact’ by combining business improvement with coaching and team development
- Case studies from leaders and organisations who have gained some incredible results
You can also enjoy the fresh air and energising environment our rural retreat provides, have lunch with us and leave with some complimentary Go M.A.D. Thinking gifts to assist you in making a greater difference to improve your world (both inside and out of work).
This 1 day workshop will run from 10:00am till 4:00pm, with lunch and light refreshments on the following dates:
- 6th June
Location: Go MAD Thinking, Pocket Gate Farm, Off Breakback Road, Woodhouse Eaves, Leicestershire LE12 8RS.
Investment: 1 delegate: £295 (+VAT)
Book now: Email us at email@example.com to secure your place today!
"Everything you have shared with us has been really pragmatic. Not just full of theory and words. Its stuff that we can actually take back to make a difference. It’s been absolutely brilliant."
– Swinton Insurance