Programme & Placement Manager
We are looking for an empowering and inspirational leader to be at the core of the creation and delivery of our innovative Generation Changemaker Programme and be part of our vision to help 100 million people have Light Bulb Moments and to “Make A Difference” to people’s lives.
If you have proven experience in 18-24 old programme management with a demonstrable understanding of 18-24 year employability skills delivery and have a personal vision that aligns with our own, lives our values and has a strong reason why to engage with, inspire and motivate a generation of Changemakers, we would love to hear from you.
Full time 40-hours per week, 12-month fixed term contract (extendable)
Closing date for applications: 18th November 2020
As the Placement & Programme Manager you will inspire and empower 18-24-year-old Changemakers nationwide to each support 100 people over 100 days as part of their 6-month work placement. Changemakers will capture their progress of these projects as video diaries, to support their portfolio of evidence amassed during the work placement to share with potential future employers. In addition, they will undertake an in-depth project on a topic such as: social media, audio/video digital content creation, office admin, project management and business development to further improve their employability and transferable skills.
Please read the job description document here..
To apply please upload a copy of your CV and a short 4 minute video, answering the following questions:
- What is your reason for applying for the role of Programme & Placement Manager?
- What experience you have in working with 18-24yr-olds to deliver 1:1 and group employability support, skills and development?
- Please tell us about a time when you have developed or lead a large-scale programme that has made a difference
- Please share something about yourself which helps us understand who you are as an individual
- What is your current notice period?
Please upload your CV and video here.