We're looking for a
Digital Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team as a Digital Marketing Manager.
You will be responsible for Go M.A.D. Thinking’s strategic marketing approach. You will be focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent client-centric content to attract and retain clearly defined audiences.
You will have experience in implementing digital tactics, as part of a wider marketing strategy and creating inspiring marketing campaigns. With excellent copywriting, communication and project management skills you will be used to measuring and analysing results and spotting opportunities.
Salary: £35,000-£45,000 plus company bonus scheme
Details: 12-month fixed-term contract. 37.5 hours per week and 28 days holiday entitlement
Location: Office based (Nr Loughborough) with home working options
- Manage the annual marketing plan – identifying and implementing new opportunities, ensuring key milestones are met, and analysing marketing activity performance and trends.
- Work with the wider Senior Leadership team to support critical business objectives through a set of standard marketing reports.
- Support the design and implementation of inspirational and impactful marketing campaigns to key target audiences.
- Develop and deliver our digital marketing activity with engaging content across all digital platforms.
- Management and maintenance of the company website.
- Develop and implement systems and processes for the efficient operation of all company marketing activity.
- Optimise data within the CRM and work closely with the operations and sales teams, gaining valuable client insight to identify opportunities for further marketing activities.
- Build effective relationships with key media stakeholders to secure favourable marketing coverage.
- Be the Go M.A.D. Thinking brand guardian across direct channels, digital, partners, operations and sales.
- Support our Head of Digital Strategy with digital projects (online courses, apps etc) and our Head of Business Excellence with the attraction of Licence Partners.
- Work as an effective team player and demonstrating our core values (Challenging, Results focused, Inspiring, Straightforward, Passionate).
Please read the full job description here.
We think of our organisation as a family and we value the diversity of opinions in the work we do and the way we do our work. We view diversity and inclusion as a central part of our family and are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Applications to join us are welcomed from individuals regardless of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability or any other non-merit factor.
To apply for the Digital Marketing Manager position please complete the form below.